From then on till date I have spent all my time and effort in bringing him up by trying to teach him the right way of doing things. I used to work before he was born but then I decided to quit as I wanted to cherish the moments of motherhood as I knew those were the days which would never come back again. I still recollect the days when he turned back the first time, started crawling, standing on his own, spoke ma ma, his first vaccine, haircut, first day of pre-school etc.
Every weekend as a family we three spend time together either by going for a movie, on a long drive for lunch, playing cards, chess, cricket or carom for long hours. Saturday dinner are fun and I get an off as Sayar and his Dad decide what to order from outside. Once a year we go on a holiday for about a week to any new destination after a long discussion and have a fun-filled vacation that refreshes us and the momentum to move on is regained.
Thus, I feel that every woman on this earth should fulfill this blessing given to her by God- to be a mother. It is a fantastic feeling and an opportunity of a life time which a woman should not miss.
Life is like a pack of cards.
When u r in love it is HEARTS.
When u r engaged it is DIAMONDS.
When u r married and have children it is FLOWERS.
About the author: Minisha and her husband are from Mumbi, Indian. They have recently moved with their son to Singapore. Minisha enjoys cooking and teaching as a private tutor. Her husband is a Vice-President at a bank. They enjoy spending time with their family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment