Grace Ayuso lives in Manta, Ecuador. She and her husband have 4 children and enjoy watching them grow. Grace's thoughts on motherhood reflex what she has learned through the past 11 years as a mother and a wife.
To be successful as a mother you must love your children. They can feel the true love you have for them and they feel safe when they are loved. As a mother you must have faith. Often in life we have problems and we feel our faith begin to go down. That is when we need to work to increase our faith.
My greatest support as a mother is my husband. He helps me with everything. He helps me with all things spiritual, physical, and emotional.
When I feel sad and I need someone to talk to; he is there to listen to me. He just listens while I share my thoughts. I is nice to unload my concerns.
He also helps with the house work. At first when we were married and he would help me with the work around the house his father and his brother would make fun of him. It didn't stop him from helping me. Now his father and his brother have seen his example and they help their wives as well. This act has made this change for all of them.
To be successful as a mother you must love your children. They can feel the true love you have for them and they feel safe when they are loved. As a mother you must have faith. Often in life we have problems and we feel our faith begin to go down. That is when we need to work to increase our faith.
My greatest support as a mother is my husband. He helps me with everything. He helps me with all things spiritual, physical, and emotional.
When I feel sad and I need someone to talk to; he is there to listen to me. He just listens while I share my thoughts. I is nice to unload my concerns.
He also helps with the house work. At first when we were married and he would help me with the work around the house his father and his brother would make fun of him. It didn't stop him from helping me. Now his father and his brother have seen his example and they help their wives as well. This act has made this change for all of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment